Saturday, January 29, 2011

can't remember what they said

an ear infection really affects the ipod use. ugh.i have smaller ear thingys, but really, i had to SYSTEM hit it in a wonderful PUSCIFER song, huh. bet the next song will be DANI CALIFORNIA! wrong, . but RHCP was next! hump de bump! HED P.E. SUBLIME SOUNDGARDEN  NIN ZEPP APC SNOT!!!! NO DOUBT TOOL DMB CAKE DEFTONES THE DOORS VELVET REVOLVER JANE'SADDICTION PUSCIFER AGAIN!!!! my ipod rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 "IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE SOUR GRAPES WITH YOU BOY, UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT WITH JESUS"   - per
   Mr. Maynard

"THIS LOVE WILL OPEN OUR WORLD, FROM THE DARK SIDE WE CAN SEE SOMETHING BRIGHT - COME SISTER, MY BROTHER SHAKE UP YOUR BONES SHAKE UJP YOUR FEET.............DON'T BURN THE DAY, AWAY........."   - Mr. Dave Matthews

(i thank my manager Jane, who actually gave me courage, as opposed to the others, to her this next song goes... whatever it may be-RAPUNZEL!!! SWEET! I  really need to play this for her! I SWEAR, IT IS A WHAT'S THAT CALLED- I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN coincidence!!!!)

 JAMES---- what's the name of the puscifer song that starts with 'wake up son of mine...' ?????

     damn, i wish the sound worked on this thing, i could post the songs that I don't remember names of.

'this is another story about dogs, about a DOGG that don't pee on trees'

  " here from the king's mountain view, here from a wild dream come true, face like a sultan i do, and tresures and flesh never few.... but I, I never thought you away, but I, I would wish I could hold on, one more day"
  - Maynard, again (yes, again!!!)

ok my ipod died, i have to pee, and it's 6 am.

   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment