Thursday, January 27, 2011

regarding my previous post...

you should be proud of me! i haven't been working for mental and health reasons, so i need to go back asap. when i called my manager today, i told her about all of my present ailments. she said i need a dr.'s note to come back. thus leading to why you should be proud of me... i hit up my mom to help pay for my visit to urgent care tomorrow. gotta pay her back, but i get to go get me some drugs to fix me!! yay!!! im not looking foward to the forever that i will be waiting to see a dr., but i know it will be well worth it.
 now the stupid part. at&t kicked me off the tv again. the cable isn't out, but everyone is home watching tv and i seem to be the one that always loses. now i have to occupy myself on here till 10, which is when whatever is recording will stop. ranting and raving about nonsense gets old, i think i'll go play some random game. later!

  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment